Lindsay Lohan Approached to Star in Scary Movie 5
11:54 am, July 10th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan’s life may get a little more “scary.”
The actress has been asked to star in the next Scary Movie, Gossip Cop confirms.
A source close to Lohan says there’s no deal yet nor have there been negotiations, but she was definitely approached for Scary Movie 5, which is slated for an April 2013 release.
News of Lohan being approached to star in the horror film sendup was first reported by the New York Post.
Would you like to see Lohan in Scary Movie 5?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?