Lindsay Lohan ‘Begging’ Ryan Seacrest to Create Reality Show for Her?
4:10 pm, August 31st, 2011EXCLUSIVE
“Lindsay Lohan sure knows how to mix business with pleasure,” begins a piece in Star, which goes on to claim that “in between downing shots at Kim Kardashian‘s Aug. 20 wedding, the troubled actress followed reality TV host and producer Ryan Seacrest around like a puppy, begging him to create a show for her.”
According to the tabloid’s unnamed “source,” Lohan was “pressing Ryan hard to dream up a reality show concept for her. Lindsay sees how Ryan turned Kim into an A-list star, and she wants him to do the same thing for her.”
Star says that while Seacrest didn’t seem interested, a “desperate” Lohan feels “Ryan is her ticket to success.”
For starters, all allegations about Lohan “downing shots” at Kardashian’s wedding are 100 PERCENT UNTRUE and were entirely manufactured by Star‘s sister company Radar.
And as to Lohan “begging” Seacrest to create a reality show for her, the actress tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “They’re nuts,” adding that Star‘s latest creation is NOT true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills