Lindsay Lohan ‘Begging’ Ryan Seacrest to Create Reality Show for Her?
4:10 pm, August 31st, 2011EXCLUSIVE
“Lindsay Lohan sure knows how to mix business with pleasure,” begins a piece in Star, which goes on to claim that “in between downing shots at Kim Kardashian‘s Aug. 20 wedding, the troubled actress followed reality TV host and producer Ryan Seacrest around like a puppy, begging him to create a show for her.”
According to the tabloid’s unnamed “source,” Lohan was “pressing Ryan hard to dream up a reality show concept for her. Lindsay sees how Ryan turned Kim into an A-list star, and she wants him to do the same thing for her.”
Star says that while Seacrest didn’t seem interested, a “desperate” Lohan feels “Ryan is her ticket to success.”
For starters, all allegations about Lohan “downing shots” at Kardashian’s wedding are 100 PERCENT UNTRUE and were entirely manufactured by Star‘s sister company Radar.
And as to Lohan “begging” Seacrest to create a reality show for her, the actress tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “They’re nuts,” adding that Star‘s latest creation is NOT true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids