Lindsay Lohan revs up to rock out in Singapore
9:56 am, September 24th, 2009
Where in the world is Lindsay Lohan?
Well, three days ago she tweeted gal pal Samantha Ronson a note saying “off to another country.” And now she’s emerged in Singapore. Why? Lindsay Lohan has been tapped as a last-minute replacement (for Pussy Cat Doll Nicole Scherzinger) to host three days of concerts there, featuring Beyonce, the Black Eyed Peas and No Doubt. It all coincides with the Singapore Grand Prix.
The performances, beginning tonight and running through Saturday, will also include ZZ Top, Simple Minds and N.E.R.D. And not only is Lohan a music fan, but she said she also grooves on Formula One. “I like fast cars,” Lohan told reporters, adding, “I studied NASCAR for almost a year for Herbie. It was very hot inside those cars.”
By the way, no need for Lohan to tweet Ronson her whereabouts anymore. Samantha has joined her in Singapore.
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Hilary Duff Talks About Emotional Motherhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings