Lindsay Lohan Likely To Go To Newport Beach Rehab
4:23 pm, July 30th, 2010
When Lindsay Lohan is released from jail — expected in the next few days — she’ll have little time before she has to head to rehab.
And now we know which facility it will most probably be.
The actress will likely enroll in a 90-day in-patient program at Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, Calif.
Morningside, which treats drug and alcohol addiction, has another location in the neighboring area, and it’s currently unknown which branch she’ll reside in.
Do you think rehab will help Lohan?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides