Lindsay Lohan Likely To Go To Newport Beach Rehab
4:23 pm, July 30th, 2010
When Lindsay Lohan is released from jail — expected in the next few days — she’ll have little time before she has to head to rehab.
And now we know which facility it will most probably be.
The actress will likely enroll in a 90-day in-patient program at Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, Calif.
Morningside, which treats drug and alcohol addiction, has another location in the neighboring area, and it’s currently unknown which branch she’ll reside in.
Do you think rehab will help Lohan?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship