Lindsay Lohan Did Not Attempt “Escape” From Betty Ford Clinic
10:46 am, October 14th, 2010
Lindsay Lohan allegations always seem to be bubbling up, but a widespread rumor that she attempted to break out of rehab for caffeinated soda just fizzles.
A report emerged on Wednesday claiming that Lohan “was caught trying to escape” from the Betty Ford Center, where she’s currently in rehabilitation.
“In a tale so bizarre it is almost unbelievable,” the starlet supposedly tried to “flee” the center’s grounds to buy Coke — as in cola — at a nearby building’s vending machine, but her fellow patient accomplice’s clothing “got caught on the fence.”
The two were reportedly forced to return to the clinic.
Whoa, that sounds crazy!
It’s also 100% untrue.
Dina Lohan tells Gossip Cop the rumored breakout is “not true” — there was never any dramatic attempt to flee.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage