Lindsay Lohan Did Not Attempt “Escape” From Betty Ford Clinic
10:46 am, October 14th, 2010
Lindsay Lohan allegations always seem to be bubbling up, but a widespread rumor that she attempted to break out of rehab for caffeinated soda just fizzles.
A report emerged on Wednesday claiming that Lohan “was caught trying to escape” from the Betty Ford Center, where she’s currently in rehabilitation.
“In a tale so bizarre it is almost unbelievable,” the starlet supposedly tried to “flee” the center’s grounds to buy Coke — as in cola — at a nearby building’s vending machine, but her fellow patient accomplice’s clothing “got caught on the fence.”
The two were reportedly forced to return to the clinic.
Whoa, that sounds crazy!
It’s also 100% untrue.
Dina Lohan tells Gossip Cop the rumored breakout is “not true” — there was never any dramatic attempt to flee.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Taylor Swift's Perfect Blustery Day Outfit
- Life With Gisele's Bündch
- Celeb Hotties And Their Shirtless Selfies!