Lindsay Lohan Expected to Be Released on Wednesday
1:00 pm, August 24th, 2010
UPDATE – 1:00 PM – 8/24/2010
Lindsay Lohan may leave rehab tomorrow.
Judge Elden Fox will reportedly issue an order at 8:30 AM Wednesday after an unexpected Monday court appearance by Lohan attorney Shawn Chapman Holley. The order was originally anticipated for Tuesday.
Observers believe that Fox plans to free Lohan from her UCLA rehab stint.
The star’s early release has been long anticipated. As Gossip Cop reported last week, the doctors who evaluated Lohan during her rehabilitation have determined that she was misdiagnosed with psychiatric issues and chemical dependencies.
Fox replaced Marsha Revel, the judge whose 90-day sentence Lohan is currently serving.
The order is expected to be given between 1:30 and 3:30 PM Pacific.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!