Lindsay Lohan Helping Others in Rehab
6:12 pm, October 14th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
A source tells us she wakes up every morning at 5:30 a.m., hits the gym, and attends group and individual sessions all day, followed by AA meetings at night.
We hear she’s also been very “gracious,” signing autographs and sending birthday cards to fans.
We were also struck by the story of what Lohan did for an older woman in rehab, whose daughter couldn’t afford to visit her. We’re told Lohan bought a ticket and hotel room for the daughter, just so that she could spend time with her mom. “She paid for it all,” says our source, who adds that Lohan’s been very gracious to the other patients.
While a rep for the actress wouldn’t comment about her daily routine or Lohan’s picking up the ticket and hotel room tab for another patient’s daughter, her spokesperson did acknowledge, “She’s working very hard.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress