CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan & Assistant “Headed To Rehab” Together
3:21 pm, September 19th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
“Lindsay Lohan Headed To Rehab,” reads the headline of an “exclusive” from X17Online, which claims the actress was set to go to a treatment facility “even before today’s early morning hit-and-run incident.”
According to the webloid, Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle have been “tearing up the town in New York,” and are “going to check in to rehab together” sometime “within the next week.”
X17Online then gripes, “Police didn’t even test her blood alcohol level, but she allegedly hits a guy with her car at 2:30 in the morning and leaves the scene?”
OK, in no particular order…
The police do NOT believe there was any alcohol involved in the alleged incident.
Additionally, there are questions as to whether Lohan even hit the pedestrian with her car.
Nor does the site say specifically why Lohan (and Doyle) are allegedly headed for rehab.
Regardless, a source close to Lohan tells Gossip Cop that “every word of [the X17Online] article is completely false.”
Of course, X17Online doesn’t exactly have the best track record with the actress.
The webloid wrongly claimed last month that Lohan was partying with Kristen Stewart, and in the past has mistakenly reported that she was dating Tom Hardy, as well as fashion designer Anthony Noble (wrong), model Petey Wright (not true), John Mayer (nope), and most recently her assistant Gavin Doyle (inaccurate).
It may be time for X17Online to undergo a little “reporting rehab.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate