FIRST LOOK: Lindsay Lohan Reality Show
5:25 pm, February 18th, 2014PHOTO
Lindsay Lohan’s eight-part documentary series “Lindsay” is set to debut March 9 on OWN, and the network has released the first sneak peek picture of the project (see right and below).
“Lindsay” will follow the embattled star “on her journey through recovery following a very public period of crisis,” according to OWN.
The network promises a “no-holds-barred account” that will give viewers an “unflinching look into the life of one of the world’s most sought-after celebrities.”
In the premiere, Lohan will be seen moving into a New York hotel and looking for a new apartment — accompanied by a new personal assistant and sober coach.
It will be interesting to see how the actual series progresses.
Are you looking forward to “Lindsay”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills