Lindsay Lohan to Star in Docu-Series for Oprah’s OWN Network
3:21 pm, July 12th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan may still be in rehab, but she’s already working on her comeback.
The starlet has agreed to do an exclusive sit-down interview with Oprah upon her release — and that’s not all.
The former talk show host’s network OWN will also air a docu-series tracking Lohan’s efforts to rebuild her career and stay out of trouble.
“OWN will air an exclusive interview with Oprah and Lindsay Lohan that will tape and air in August and an eight-part documentary series with Lindsay for 2014,” says an OWN spokesperson.
What do you think of Lohan’s post-rehab media plans?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents