Lindsay Lohan reacts to Dr. Drew: “He’s a quack”
8:15 am, April 11th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
A couple of days ago, Dr. Drew Pinsky told RadarOnline if Lindsay Lohan “were my daughter, I would pack her car full with illegal substances, send her on her way, call the police, and make sure she was arrested. I would make sure she was not allowed to get out of jail. I would then go to the judge and make sure she was ordered to a minimum of a three year sobriety program.”
Dr. Drew, expressing concern for Lohan’s well being, added, “I hope Lindsay gets help before something terrible happens.”
In exclusive statements to Gossip Cop, Lohan reacted: “He’s a quack and a sell-out… Please tell him to stop!”
Lohan went on to claim she’s not out of control. “I’m fine,” said the actress, “I don’t get what’s wrong with people.”
Gossip Cop would like to know, do you think Lohan needs help or that she’s “fine,” as she says?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo