Lindsay Lohan reacts to Dr. Drew: “He’s a quack”
8:15 am, April 11th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
A couple of days ago, Dr. Drew Pinsky told RadarOnline if Lindsay Lohan “were my daughter, I would pack her car full with illegal substances, send her on her way, call the police, and make sure she was arrested. I would make sure she was not allowed to get out of jail. I would then go to the judge and make sure she was ordered to a minimum of a three year sobriety program.”
Dr. Drew, expressing concern for Lohan’s well being, added, “I hope Lindsay gets help before something terrible happens.”
In exclusive statements to Gossip Cop, Lohan reacted: “He’s a quack and a sell-out… Please tell him to stop!”
Lohan went on to claim she’s not out of control. “I’m fine,” said the actress, “I don’t get what’s wrong with people.”
Gossip Cop would like to know, do you think Lohan needs help or that she’s “fine,” as she says?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank