Judge to Lindsay Lohan: “You’re in the Home Stretch”
1:23 pm, February 22nd, 2012
The actress ”has done everything that’s been required” since January’s court date, said the judge, including 15 days of community service and five psychotherapy sessions this past month.
If Lohan’s final court appearance next month goes similarly well, her probation will officially end on March 29, and she’ll be a free woman.
Judge Sautner told her, “Ms. Lohan, you’re in the home stretch. You seem to be getting your life back on track, and that’s what we hoped for.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days