Lindsay Lohan to Have Probation Revoked After Allegedly Lying to Cops: Report
6:16 pm, November 19th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly on the verge of having her probation revoked.
The troubled actress will be charged with the criminal offense of lying to police in connection with last June’s Porsche crash on the Pacific Coast Highway, according to TMZ, after which L.A. County Superior Court judge Jane Godfrey will reportedly revoke her probation.
A hearing will then be opened on the grounds Lohan violated her jewelry theft case probation by breaking the law when she allegedly lied to cops.
At this point, Lohan has not been charged with criminal lying, nor has her probation been revoked, but both developments could be imminent, says the site.
Gossip Cop reached out to the Santa Monica City Attorney’s office for confirmation.
We will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z