Lindsay Lohan to Have Probation Revoked After Allegedly Lying to Cops: Report
6:16 pm, November 19th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly on the verge of having her probation revoked.
The troubled actress will be charged with the criminal offense of lying to police in connection with last June’s Porsche crash on the Pacific Coast Highway, according to TMZ, after which L.A. County Superior Court judge Jane Godfrey will reportedly revoke her probation.
A hearing will then be opened on the grounds Lohan violated her jewelry theft case probation by breaking the law when she allegedly lied to cops.
At this point, Lohan has not been charged with criminal lying, nor has her probation been revoked, but both developments could be imminent, says the site.
Gossip Cop reached out to the Santa Monica City Attorney’s office for confirmation.
We will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!