Lindsay Lohan to Have Probation Revoked After Allegedly Lying to Cops: Report
6:16 pm, November 19th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly on the verge of having her probation revoked.
The troubled actress will be charged with the criminal offense of lying to police in connection with last June’s Porsche crash on the Pacific Coast Highway, according to TMZ, after which L.A. County Superior Court judge Jane Godfrey will reportedly revoke her probation.
A hearing will then be opened on the grounds Lohan violated her jewelry theft case probation by breaking the law when she allegedly lied to cops.
At this point, Lohan has not been charged with criminal lying, nor has her probation been revoked, but both developments could be imminent, says the site.
Gossip Cop reached out to the Santa Monica City Attorney’s office for confirmation.
We will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z