Lindsay Lohan Probation Revoked; Date Set for Possible Jail Hearing
12:21 pm, December 12th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan had her probation revoked on Wednesday, and the troubled actress will learn in court next month whether she’s being sent back to jail.
The actress did not appear for the arraignment in Los Angeles on charges stemming from an incident last June, when Lohan crashed her Porsche on the Pacific Coast Highway and then allegedly lied to police.
Commissioner Jane Godfrey told Lohan’s attorney Shawn Holley that her client’s probation in connection with last year’s stolen jewelry case was being revoked.
Godfrey scheduled a January 15 hearing to determine whether Lohan’s new charges violated her probation, in which case Lohan could possibly be sent to jail for up to eight months.
At the time of her Porsche accident, Lohan originally insisted to law enforcement officials that her assistant was driving the vehicle, but eyewitness accounts claim she was in fact behind the wheel.
Across the country, Lohan still faces possible legal action for allegedly punching a woman in the face at Avenue nightclub in New York last month.
Meanwhile, the IRS has reportedly seized her bank accounts after the actress failed to pay a tax debt.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related