Judge Ends Lindsay Lohan Probation
1:15 pm, March 29th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is free!
In her final progress hearing on Thursday, Judge Stephanie Sautner said the Mean Girls star had completed all of her court-ordered requirements, and is now no longer on probation for the first time since her drunk driving arrest in 2007.
“She did it,” said Sautner, “She has done everything that this court asked of her,” and even did nine more days of community serivce more than she needed to do.
Sautner urged Lohan, “You need to live your live in a more mature way, stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work.”
“I don’t expect to see you again,” the judge added.
Lohan replied, “I just want to say thank you. It has really opened a lot of doors for me. Thank you for being fair.”
The probation stemming from her DUI was extended last year after she pled no contest to stealing a $2,500 necklace from a jewelry store in Venice, California.
Lohan will now remain on informal probation until 2014, meaning all she has to do is obey the law.
Do you think Lohan will stay out of trouble this time?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents