Judge Ends Lindsay Lohan Probation
1:15 pm, March 29th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is free!
In her final progress hearing on Thursday, Judge Stephanie Sautner said the Mean Girls star had completed all of her court-ordered requirements, and is now no longer on probation for the first time since her drunk driving arrest in 2007.
“She did it,” said Sautner, “She has done everything that this court asked of her,” and even did nine more days of community serivce more than she needed to do.
Sautner urged Lohan, “You need to live your live in a more mature way, stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work.”
“I don’t expect to see you again,” the judge added.
Lohan replied, “I just want to say thank you. It has really opened a lot of doors for me. Thank you for being fair.”
The probation stemming from her DUI was extended last year after she pled no contest to stealing a $2,500 necklace from a jewelry store in Venice, California.
Lohan will now remain on informal probation until 2014, meaning all she has to do is obey the law.
Do you think Lohan will stay out of trouble this time?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss