Lindsay Lohan Posts on Twitter: “It’s Official – Pregnant”
7:57 am, April 2nd, 2013
Lindsay Lohan pulled her own April Fools Day prank, tweeting out to her 5.7 million followers, “Its official. Pregnant… ”
Within hours, the message was retweeted tens of thousands of times, and the actress became a trending topic on Twitter.
Of course, she didn’t actually say she was pregnant — and her joke was a little late, having been sent out in the early hours of April 2.
Still, the baby news joke got lots of people to respond with cracks about her arrests, her films like The Parent Trap, and mistaking too much partying for morning sickness.
Dina and Michael Lohan confirm to Gossip Cop that the pregnant tweet was just a joke.
And on Tuesday, the actress herself wrote a follow-up post saying, “April Fools. Where’s everyone’s sense of humor?”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted