Lindsay Lohan Strikes Plea Deal, Ordered to 90 Days in Locked Rehab Facility
3:20 pm, March 18th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan struck a plea deal on Monday, and has been ordered to enter a locked rehab facility for 90 days.
The actress pled “no contest” to charges of reckless driving and lying to police.
Under the terms of the last-minute agreement, Lohan must go into the 90-day rehab program and perform 30 days of community labor.
She must also complete 18 months of psychological counseling, which Lohan has already begun.
Lohan was given a 5-day jail sentence for the reckless driving charge, but her residential rehab stint will cancel out the sentence, and she will not actually go behind bars.
She will be booked and released at the Santa Monica Police Department within the next seven days.
The judge warned Lohan that a slip-up during this period would be devastating, telling her, “Don’t drive.”
Earlier in the day, Lohan was glitter bombed while entering the courthouse, after arriving more than 45 minutes late.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum