Lindsay Lohan Lands Elizabeth Taylor Movie Role
3:10 pm, February 21st, 2012
After weeks of rumors, the actress has scored the part in the Lifetime Original Movie about the enduring love of Taylor and Richard Burton, whose stormy relationship led them to marry and divorce each other twice.
The casting is a big deal for Lohan, who hasn’t appeared in a movie since 2010.
However, Lifetime is demanding that she fulfill all of her probation requirements before production begins in March.
She’s set to host the March 3 “Saturday Night Live.”
Do you think Lohan is on the verge of a major comeback?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z