Lindsay Lohan Lands Elizabeth Taylor Movie Role
3:10 pm, February 21st, 2012
After weeks of rumors, the actress has scored the part in the Lifetime Original Movie about the enduring love of Taylor and Richard Burton, whose stormy relationship led them to marry and divorce each other twice.
The casting is a big deal for Lohan, who hasn’t appeared in a movie since 2010.
However, Lifetime is demanding that she fulfill all of her probation requirements before production begins in March.
She’s set to host the March 3 “Saturday Night Live.”
Do you think Lohan is on the verge of a major comeback?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?