Lindsay Lohan’s Strong Playboy Ad Sales Only “Behind” Kim Kardashian
1:01 pm, December 24th, 2011
Lindsay Lohan still has drawing power.
Especially when she’s naked.
The actress’ much-hyped Playboy magazine sold 55% more advertising pages than the same issue a year ago, according to one industry information service.
In fact, with over 49 ad pages, Lohan is Playboy‘s second-most sponsored celebrity cover model in recent years, behind only Kim Kardashian, whose December 2007 cover sold nearly 57 pages.
(It should be noted, however, that not all celebrities who appear on the magazine’s cover actually appear naked in its pages.)
As Gossip Cop reported last weekend, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner said Lohan’s issue was “breaking sales records.”
The success comes even after the photos comprising Lohan’s layout were leaked online in the days before the issue hit newsstands.
It still remains to be seen how well the Lohan issue performs when all is said and done.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre