Lindsay Lohan Playboy Issue is “Breaking Sales Records,” Says Hugh Hefner
3:00 pm, December 18th, 2011
Well, it seems the leak and Lohan not promoting the issue on the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” the way she was supposed to didn’t affect the sales too much.
Hefner just tweeted, “The Lindsay Lohan January-February Double Issue is breaking sales records.”
Gossip Cop has similarly learned that many newsstands have run out of the magazine, and that people have bought multiple copies of it.
The graphic Lohan photos were inspired by Marilyn Monroe’s shoot for Playboy.
Are you surprised at how well the Lohan issue is selling?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian