Lindsay Lohan to Play Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime Original Movie?
11:01 pm, January 9th, 2012
Deadline says Lohan is “in talks for the female lead in Lifetime’s original movie Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story, chronicling the enduring love of movie icons Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton,” whose stormy relationship led them to marry and divorce each other twice.
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for Lohan, who only offered, “We’re not commenting on hearsay.”
Would you like to see Lohan play Taylor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair