Lindsay Lohan Has More “Talent” Than Marilyn Monroe, Says Canyons Director
4:35 pm, July 9th, 2013
The filmmaker offers, “I think Lohan has more natural acting talent than Monroe did, but, like Monroe, her weakness is her inability to fake it.”
Schrader explains that Lohan “feels she must be experiencing an emotion in order to play it,” noting, “This leads to all sorts of emotional turmoil, not to mention on-set delays and melodrama.”
The director adds that while his time shooting with Lohan was fraught with “tardiness, unpredictability, tantrums, absences, neediness, psychodrama,” he feels it was a “treat” to work with the troubled star.
Schrader shares, “All the drama, the mishegas, all the stress—that means little. A director can shoot around misbehavior. He can’t shoot around lack of charisma.”
“I just wish it was easier for Lindsay,” the director admits.
Lohan has been compared to Monroe many times in the past, and has channeled the legendary actress in a number of photo shoots.
What do you think of Schrader saying Lohan has more natural talent that Monroe?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank