Lindsay Lohan Has More “Talent” Than Marilyn Monroe, Says Canyons Director
4:35 pm, July 9th, 2013
The filmmaker offers, “I think Lohan has more natural acting talent than Monroe did, but, like Monroe, her weakness is her inability to fake it.”
Schrader explains that Lohan “feels she must be experiencing an emotion in order to play it,” noting, “This leads to all sorts of emotional turmoil, not to mention on-set delays and melodrama.”
The director adds that while his time shooting with Lohan was fraught with “tardiness, unpredictability, tantrums, absences, neediness, psychodrama,” he feels it was a “treat” to work with the troubled star.
Schrader shares, “All the drama, the mishegas, all the stress—that means little. A director can shoot around misbehavior. He can’t shoot around lack of charisma.”
“I just wish it was easier for Lindsay,” the director admits.
Lohan has been compared to Monroe many times in the past, and has channeled the legendary actress in a number of photo shoots.
What do you think of Schrader saying Lohan has more natural talent that Monroe?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments