Lindsay Lohan Opening Own Restaurant?
12:05 pm, February 11th, 2013
Is Lindsay Lohan set to open her own restaurant in New York?
That’s the rumor after a report emerged, claiming Lohan is looking to launch an eatery in Tribeca.
“We’re told that Lindsay Lohan was in the retail store currently in our commercial space late this afternoon,” a tipster informed the Tribeca Citizen, whose story was widely picked up.
The outlet’s source added, “She was talking about the potential design of the space, including where she would like to put a bar and a DJ booth.”
Wow — so should New Yorkers expect to be lining up for a new Lohan hot spot?
A rep for Lohan tells Gossip Cop the report is “totally untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank