REPORT: Lindsay Lohan And Her Assistant Officially Suspects in Jewelry Heist
9:57 pm, August 27th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly become an official suspect in a recent Hollywood Hills jewelry heist.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan partied overnight at the house of Sam Magid on August 19, after which he called the police to report $100,000 worth of jewelry was missing from his home.
Lohan’s rep later told Gossip Cop that Lohan was not “formally questioned” by the police, and maintained that she had nothing to do with the allegedly missing watches and sunglasses.
Interestingly, Magid has reportedly recanted his complaint, but the LAPD is continuing its investigation.
Lohan is still on informal probation stemming from various infractions, including pleading no contest to stealing a $2,500 necklace from a jewelry store in Venice.
A rep for Lohan had no comment on the new developments.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Kanye West Changing Last Name To Kardashian?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!