Lindsay Lohan Asks President Obama for Tax Cuts
3:49 pm, September 7th, 2012
Everyone is weighing in on President Obama’s speech to close the Democratic National Convention.
Even Lindsay Lohan.
The actress jumped into the political fray late Thursday, tweeting her thoughts about taxation at Obama.
Obama’s Twitter account had posted the following quote from his address at the DNC: “I’ve cut taxes for those who need it: middle-class families, small businesses.”
Lohan replies, “@BarackObama we also need to cut them for those that are listed on Forbes as ‘millionaires’ if they are not, you must consider that as well.”
It’s not entirely clear whether Lohan was literally — and very specifically — advocating for tax cuts for individuals who have erroneously landed on the Forbes wealth list, or if the actress was making a broader point.
Lohan retweeted several other Obama messages over the course of the evening, without commentary.
Obama has not responded to Lohan’s suggestion, although he could still be dealing with Amanda Bynes’ DUI.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks