Lindsay Lohan Pleads ‘Not Guilty,’ Ordered to Appear In Court For Probation Violation
12:38 pm, January 15th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan entered a “not guilty” plea through her lawyer in a probation violation hearing in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
She’s been ordered to appear personally in court for pre-trial on January 30.
The case stems from an incident last June in which the actress allegedly lied to police officers about her involvement in a car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway.
If a judge ultimately determines that Lohan violated her probation, she could face up to 245 days in jail.
What’s interesting is that Shawn Holley, who’s represented Lohan throughout her many trials and tribulations, was in court for the proceedings, even though the actress reportedly fired her on Monday.
Holley noted that by the next court date, the representation issue will be straightened out, paving the way for a new attorney to take over Lohan’s extensive legal docket.
A trial date was also tentatively scheduled for February 27.
For the time being, all eyes will be on Lohan — and whoever now represents her — in court on January 30.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- The Hottest Wife and Mother In Hollywood: Miranda Kerr