Lindsay Lohan Pleads ‘Not Guilty,’ Ordered to Appear In Court For Probation Violation
12:38 pm, January 15th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan entered a “not guilty” plea through her lawyer in a probation violation hearing in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
She’s been ordered to appear personally in court for pre-trial on January 30.
The case stems from an incident last June in which the actress allegedly lied to police officers about her involvement in a car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway.
If a judge ultimately determines that Lohan violated her probation, she could face up to 245 days in jail.
What’s interesting is that Shawn Holley, who’s represented Lohan throughout her many trials and tribulations, was in court for the proceedings, even though the actress reportedly fired her on Monday.
Holley noted that by the next court date, the representation issue will be straightened out, paving the way for a new attorney to take over Lohan’s extensive legal docket.
A trial date was also tentatively scheduled for February 27.
For the time being, all eyes will be on Lohan — and whoever now represents her — in court on January 30.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court