Lindsay Lohan to Gossip Cop: “I’m Not” Dropping My Last Name
2:46 pm, March 30th, 2011
“Lindsay Lohan is losing it. Her last name, that is,” writes Us Weekly.
The tale about Lohan losing her surname began when PopEater quoted the actress’ mom, Dina, as saying, “She’s just going by ‘Lindsay.’”
But Gossip Cop decided to go to Lohan herself, and she confirmed “I’m not” dropping the last name.
Now everyone can relax.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Is Jessica Alba Leaving Her Insecurities Behind?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Irina 'Shayks' Her Famous Curves In Low-Cut Suit
- Mariah Carey's Rock Star