Lindsay Lohan Accused of Nightclub Fight
2:55 pm, April 9th, 2012UPDATE
Lindsay Lohan, who was warned by Judge Stephanie Sautner after completing her probation to “stop the nightclubbing,” has been accused of having an altercation with another woman in an L.A. nightclub on Thursday.
On Saturday, a woman filed a report with the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Department, claiming she had a fight with Lohan because the Mean Girls actress was allegedly upset that the woman was talking to a male friend of hers.
Of course, anyone can make any accusation, but the police are still investigating.
Lohan’s rep is dismissing the allegation, telling Gossip Cop: “There was no incident. As with the last go-round, this is all about someone trying to get money and publicity. This will prove to be a complete waste of everyone’s time, yet again.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'