Lindsay Lohan Accused of Nightclub Fight
2:55 pm, April 9th, 2012UPDATE
Lindsay Lohan, who was warned by Judge Stephanie Sautner after completing her probation to “stop the nightclubbing,” has been accused of having an altercation with another woman in an L.A. nightclub on Thursday.
On Saturday, a woman filed a report with the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Department, claiming she had a fight with Lohan because the Mean Girls actress was allegedly upset that the woman was talking to a male friend of hers.
Of course, anyone can make any accusation, but the police are still investigating.
Lohan’s rep is dismissing the allegation, telling Gossip Cop: “There was no incident. As with the last go-round, this is all about someone trying to get money and publicity. This will prove to be a complete waste of everyone’s time, yet again.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank