Lindsay Lohan Accused of Nightclub Fight
2:55 pm, April 9th, 2012UPDATE
Lindsay Lohan, who was warned by Judge Stephanie Sautner after completing her probation to “stop the nightclubbing,” has been accused of having an altercation with another woman in an L.A. nightclub on Thursday.
On Saturday, a woman filed a report with the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Department, claiming she had a fight with Lohan because the Mean Girls actress was allegedly upset that the woman was talking to a male friend of hers.
Of course, anyone can make any accusation, but the police are still investigating.
Lohan’s rep is dismissing the allegation, telling Gossip Cop: “There was no incident. As with the last go-round, this is all about someone trying to get money and publicity. This will prove to be a complete waste of everyone’s time, yet again.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?