Lindsay Lohan Accused of Nightclub Fight
2:55 pm, April 9th, 2012UPDATE
Lindsay Lohan, who was warned by Judge Stephanie Sautner after completing her probation to “stop the nightclubbing,” has been accused of having an altercation with another woman in an L.A. nightclub on Thursday.
On Saturday, a woman filed a report with the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Department, claiming she had a fight with Lohan because the Mean Girls actress was allegedly upset that the woman was talking to a male friend of hers.
Of course, anyone can make any accusation, but the police are still investigating.
Lohan’s rep is dismissing the allegation, telling Gossip Cop: “There was no incident. As with the last go-round, this is all about someone trying to get money and publicity. This will prove to be a complete waste of everyone’s time, yet again.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood