Lindsay Lohan Sued by Nanny Who Claims Actress Hit Her With Car
7:44 pm, January 25th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly being sued by a nanny who says the actress hit her with a car in September 2010.
A witness allegedly saw Lohan run a red light in West Hollywood and collide with the nanny, Nubia Del Carmen Preza, who was walking across the intersection with a stroller.
It’s worth noting that the child was not injured, but the woman herself now claims she was – and is suing Lohan for unspecified damages, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop is seeking to confirm the details of the case.
Lohan’s camp says they have not been served with the lawsuit and cannot comment at this point.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom