Lindsay Lohan Sued by Nanny Who Claims Actress Hit Her With Car
7:44 pm, January 25th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly being sued by a nanny who says the actress hit her with a car in September 2010.
A witness allegedly saw Lohan run a red light in West Hollywood and collide with the nanny, Nubia Del Carmen Preza, who was walking across the intersection with a stroller.
It’s worth noting that the child was not injured, but the woman herself now claims she was – and is suing Lohan for unspecified damages, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop is seeking to confirm the details of the case.
Lohan’s camp says they have not been served with the lawsuit and cannot comment at this point.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank