Lindsay Lohan Sued by Nanny Who Claims Actress Hit Her With Car
7:44 pm, January 25th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly being sued by a nanny who says the actress hit her with a car in September 2010.
A witness allegedly saw Lohan run a red light in West Hollywood and collide with the nanny, Nubia Del Carmen Preza, who was walking across the intersection with a stroller.
It’s worth noting that the child was not injured, but the woman herself now claims she was – and is suing Lohan for unspecified damages, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop is seeking to confirm the details of the case.
Lohan’s camp says they have not been served with the lawsuit and cannot comment at this point.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand