Lindsay Lohan Booked for Misdemeanor Charges, Takes New Mug Shot (PHOTO)
8:21 pm, March 19th, 2013PHOTO
Lindsay Lohan was booked at the Santa Monica police station on Tuesday for reckless driving and lying to police.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the starlet pleaded “no contest” to the misdemeanor charges in court on Monday, as part of a plea deal that will send her to rehab for 90 days.
Just over 24 hours later, Lohan went to the police station for the formal booking, where she had to take a new mug shot (see right).
She was released minutes later.
Also on Tuesday, Lohan took to Twitter to deny reports that she was out partying hours after her court appearance.
It has not yet been determined where the actress will serve her rehab time, or when it will begin.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court