Lindsay Lohan Booked for Misdemeanor Charges, Takes New Mug Shot (PHOTO)
8:21 pm, March 19th, 2013PHOTO
Lindsay Lohan was booked at the Santa Monica police station on Tuesday for reckless driving and lying to police.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the starlet pleaded “no contest” to the misdemeanor charges in court on Monday, as part of a plea deal that will send her to rehab for 90 days.
Just over 24 hours later, Lohan went to the police station for the formal booking, where she had to take a new mug shot (see right).
She was released minutes later.
Also on Tuesday, Lohan took to Twitter to deny reports that she was out partying hours after her court appearance.
It has not yet been determined where the actress will serve her rehab time, or when it will begin.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids