Lindsay Lohan: I Support Mitt Romney
1:55 am, October 12th, 2012
The actress appeared at the Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink launch party event at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, where she was asked about the current presidential election.
E! quotes Lohan as saying, “I just think employment is really important right now. So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now.”
She then reportedly said, “It’s a long story.”
It’s actually not the first time Lohan has entered the political fray this campaign season.
Last month, the star tweeted her thoughts about taxes at President Obama, telling him that besides middle-class families and small businesses, “We also need to cut them for those that are listed on Forbes as ‘millionaires’ if they are not, you must consider that as well.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo