Lindsay Lohan: I Support Mitt Romney
1:55 am, October 12th, 2012
The actress appeared at the Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink launch party event at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, where she was asked about the current presidential election.
E! quotes Lohan as saying, “I just think employment is really important right now. So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now.”
She then reportedly said, “It’s a long story.”
It’s actually not the first time Lohan has entered the political fray this campaign season.
Last month, the star tweeted her thoughts about taxes at President Obama, telling him that besides middle-class families and small businesses, “We also need to cut them for those that are listed on Forbes as ‘millionaires’ if they are not, you must consider that as well.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court