Lindsay Lohan: I Support Mitt Romney
1:55 am, October 12th, 2012
The actress appeared at the Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink launch party event at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, where she was asked about the current presidential election.
E! quotes Lohan as saying, “I just think employment is really important right now. So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now.”
She then reportedly said, “It’s a long story.”
It’s actually not the first time Lohan has entered the political fray this campaign season.
Last month, the star tweeted her thoughts about taxes at President Obama, telling him that besides middle-class families and small businesses, “We also need to cut them for those that are listed on Forbes as ‘millionaires’ if they are not, you must consider that as well.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted