CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan Wants to “Help” Miley Cyrus
2:02 pm, November 6th, 2013
In any case, the tabloid now says that when Lohan and Cyrus met up inside New York club 1Oak last month, it was because the actress is “trying to help steer [Cyrus] in the right direction.”
“Lindsay wasn’t partying with her,” a so-called “source” tells the magazine. “She wants to help her.”
The In Touch insider adds, “She’s been on her best behavior, and she’s hoping to be an example for Miley.”
The two stars happened to be at a club at the same time.
Lohan was not there to “help” Cyrus.
A rep for Lohan tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no truth to this,” adding that the actress and Cyrus are simply “friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids