CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan Wants to “Help” Miley Cyrus
2:02 pm, November 6th, 2013
In any case, the tabloid now says that when Lohan and Cyrus met up inside New York club 1Oak last month, it was because the actress is “trying to help steer [Cyrus] in the right direction.”
“Lindsay wasn’t partying with her,” a so-called “source” tells the magazine. “She wants to help her.”
The In Touch insider adds, “She’s been on her best behavior, and she’s hoping to be an example for Miley.”
The two stars happened to be at a club at the same time.
Lohan was not there to “help” Cyrus.
A rep for Lohan tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no truth to this,” adding that the actress and Cyrus are simply “friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z