Lindsay Lohan Tells Gossip Cop She Won’t Meet with Father
7:17 pm, April 25th, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
Is tomorrow really D-Day for LiLo?
According to TMZ, Michael Lohan has informed the site he’s given daughter Lindsay Lohan an ultimatum to meet with him on Monday — or face legal action that could establish a conservatorship similar to the one Jamie Spears gained over Britney Spears.
But asked about her dad’s supposed plan, Lindsay Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “No, [I'm] not meeting with him!”
His attempt to mediate a new family arrangement comes after Michael Lohan unexpectedly visited Lindsay’s home on Thursday with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department in tow. Michael cited concern for Ali Lohan’s well being.
Gossip Cop will closely monitor the Lohans’ escalating drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"