Lindsay Lohan Tells Gossip Cop She Won’t Meet with Father
7:17 pm, April 25th, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
Is tomorrow really D-Day for LiLo?
According to TMZ, Michael Lohan has informed the site he’s given daughter Lindsay Lohan an ultimatum to meet with him on Monday — or face legal action that could establish a conservatorship similar to the one Jamie Spears gained over Britney Spears.
But asked about her dad’s supposed plan, Lindsay Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “No, [I'm] not meeting with him!”
His attempt to mediate a new family arrangement comes after Michael Lohan unexpectedly visited Lindsay’s home on Thursday with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department in tow. Michael cited concern for Ali Lohan’s well being.
Gossip Cop will closely monitor the Lohans’ escalating drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank