Lindsay Lohan Tells Gossip Cop She Won’t Meet with Father
7:17 pm, April 25th, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
Is tomorrow really D-Day for LiLo?
According to TMZ, Michael Lohan has informed the site he’s given daughter Lindsay Lohan an ultimatum to meet with him on Monday — or face legal action that could establish a conservatorship similar to the one Jamie Spears gained over Britney Spears.
But asked about her dad’s supposed plan, Lindsay Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “No, [I'm] not meeting with him!”
His attempt to mediate a new family arrangement comes after Michael Lohan unexpectedly visited Lindsay’s home on Thursday with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department in tow. Michael cited concern for Ali Lohan’s well being.
Gossip Cop will closely monitor the Lohans’ escalating drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014