Lindsay Lohan Tells Gossip Cop She Won’t Meet with Father
7:17 pm, April 25th, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
Is tomorrow really D-Day for LiLo?
According to TMZ, Michael Lohan has informed the site he’s given daughter Lindsay Lohan an ultimatum to meet with him on Monday — or face legal action that could establish a conservatorship similar to the one Jamie Spears gained over Britney Spears.
But asked about her dad’s supposed plan, Lindsay Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “No, [I'm] not meeting with him!”
His attempt to mediate a new family arrangement comes after Michael Lohan unexpectedly visited Lindsay’s home on Thursday with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department in tow. Michael cited concern for Ali Lohan’s well being.
Gossip Cop will closely monitor the Lohans’ escalating drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us