Lindsay Lohan Interview Falls Through, Leaving Matt Lauer with Nothing
5:52 pm, June 22nd, 2011
Matt Lauer‘s interview with Lindsay Lohan fell apart at the last minute, after Lauer flew to California late Tuesday to sit down with the actress at her Venice residence, where she’s under house arrest.
At issue was the length of the interview, which NBC had planned to spread out, with segments on both the “Today Show” and “Dateline.”
According to some reports, after finding out the sit-down would be more than 15 minutes and arguing with producers, Lohan pulled the plug.
Was that really the case?
“I did no such thing,” she tells Gossip Cop.
In fact, it was Lohan’s publicist, Steve Honig, who ended the taping before it began and told Lauer’s team it wasn’t going to happen.
“I was the one who made the decision to shut down the interview,” Lohan’s rep tells us, stressing, “Lindsay would have done the interview.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!