Lindsay Lohan May Reportedly Be Charged with Lying to Police; Jail Possible
9:27 am, November 6th, 2012
At the time of the crash, Lohan insisted to law enforcement officials that she was not driving the car at the time, but eyewitness accounts contradict her version of events.
Now, says TMZ, a misdemeanor charge of lying to police is expected to be filed by the Santa Monica City Attorney.
With Lohan on probation for her jewelry theft case, a criminal filing could lead to a violation, in which case Lohan would possibly be put behind bars.
However, sources within the Santa Monica City Attorney’s office tell us they have “yet to decide” whether they feel Lohan violated her probation.
Back in June, a truck driver claimed Lohan was “flying” down the Pacific Coast Highway when she allegedly hit him, and that her assistant tried to offer him cash for cooperation before they left the scene in a Cadillac Escalade that’d been following the Porsche.
Lohan’s camp denied those allegations.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?