Lindsay Lohan May Reportedly Be Charged with Lying to Police; Jail Possible
9:27 am, November 6th, 2012
At the time of the crash, Lohan insisted to law enforcement officials that she was not driving the car at the time, but eyewitness accounts contradict her version of events.
Now, says TMZ, a misdemeanor charge of lying to police is expected to be filed by the Santa Monica City Attorney.
With Lohan on probation for her jewelry theft case, a criminal filing could lead to a violation, in which case Lohan would possibly be put behind bars.
However, sources within the Santa Monica City Attorney’s office tell us they have “yet to decide” whether they feel Lohan violated her probation.
Back in June, a truck driver claimed Lohan was “flying” down the Pacific Coast Highway when she allegedly hit him, and that her assistant tried to offer him cash for cooperation before they left the scene in a Cadillac Escalade that’d been following the Porsche.
Lohan’s camp denied those allegations.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet