Lindsay Lohan: I Relate To Elizabeth Taylor, “Living In The Public Eye” (VIDEO)
3:53 pm, September 27th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan says she relates to Elizabeth Taylor “on a lot of levels” in a new behind-the-scenes interview from her upcoming “Liz & Dick” TV movie.
The actress explains, “I’m a huge Elizabeth Taylor fan, and I relate to her on a lot of levels… living in the public eye, dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it’s true or not.”
She adds, “I personally understand Liz, because you’re living your life for everyone to see, and people are growing with you. You get to a point where you become numb to it and you just live your life the way you feel you need to live it.”
“I love diamonds, and she appreciate them and [they] made her happy,” continues Lohan.
Grant Bowler, who co-stars as Richard Burton in the movie, describes Lohan as “pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?