Lindsay Lohan: I Relate To Elizabeth Taylor, “Living In The Public Eye” (VIDEO)
3:53 pm, September 27th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan says she relates to Elizabeth Taylor “on a lot of levels” in a new behind-the-scenes interview from her upcoming “Liz & Dick” TV movie.
The actress explains, “I’m a huge Elizabeth Taylor fan, and I relate to her on a lot of levels… living in the public eye, dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it’s true or not.”
She adds, “I personally understand Liz, because you’re living your life for everyone to see, and people are growing with you. You get to a point where you become numb to it and you just live your life the way you feel you need to live it.”
“I love diamonds, and she appreciate them and [they] made her happy,” continues Lohan.
Grant Bowler, who co-stars as Richard Burton in the movie, describes Lohan as “pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?