Lindsay Lohan: I Relate To Elizabeth Taylor, “Living In The Public Eye” (VIDEO)
3:53 pm, September 27th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan says she relates to Elizabeth Taylor “on a lot of levels” in a new behind-the-scenes interview from her upcoming “Liz & Dick” TV movie.
The actress explains, “I’m a huge Elizabeth Taylor fan, and I relate to her on a lot of levels… living in the public eye, dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it’s true or not.”
She adds, “I personally understand Liz, because you’re living your life for everyone to see, and people are growing with you. You get to a point where you become numb to it and you just live your life the way you feel you need to live it.”
“I love diamonds, and she appreciate them and [they] made her happy,” continues Lohan.
Grant Bowler, who co-stars as Richard Burton in the movie, describes Lohan as “pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Untouched: Old And New Pictures Of 'Completely Natural' Nicole Kidman
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood