Lindsay Lohan Responds to Being Sued Over Limousine Rides
10:00 am, October 8th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a limousine company that claims she owes them more than $90,000.
Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services alleges that the actress used their vehicles for three months in 2009 – sometimes at $6,000 an hour rates – and racked up a $33,978 bill that was never paid.
Late charges and other penalties have reportedly increased the total amount owed to $90,585.79.
But Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively that’s not entirely accurate, and it’s “being taken care of.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired