Lindsay Lohan Responds to Being Sued Over Limousine Rides
10:00 am, October 8th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a limousine company that claims she owes them more than $90,000.
Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services alleges that the actress used their vehicles for three months in 2009 – sometimes at $6,000 an hour rates – and racked up a $33,978 bill that was never paid.
Late charges and other penalties have reportedly increased the total amount owed to $90,585.79.
But Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively that’s not entirely accurate, and it’s “being taken care of.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid