Lindsay Lohan Responds to Being Sued Over Limousine Rides
10:00 am, October 8th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a limousine company that claims she owes them more than $90,000.
Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services alleges that the actress used their vehicles for three months in 2009 – sometimes at $6,000 an hour rates – and racked up a $33,978 bill that was never paid.
Late charges and other penalties have reportedly increased the total amount owed to $90,585.79.
But Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively that’s not entirely accurate, and it’s “being taken care of.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again