MAG: Lindsay Lohan Pleading With Friends From Rehab To Give Her “Another Chance”
4:42 pm, June 5th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan is spending her time in rehab “pleading with pals to give her another chance,” claims National Enquirer.
According to the tab, a “miserable” Lohan is passing her 90 days at the Betty Ford Center by sending letters to Samantha Ronson, The Wanted’s Max George, and even “nemesis” Paris Hilton.
The Enquirer says Lohan “labored over a love letter to her lesbian ex, DJ Samantha Ronson,” and quotes a so-called “pal” of the actress as saying, “Lindsay took ages writing it.”
Lohan’s rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the magazine’s story is ”not true.”
Instead, as Lohan’s spokesperson previously told us while correcting yet another inaccurate story, the rehabbing actress is now “focusing on getting healthy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting