MAG: Lindsay Lohan Pleading With Friends From Rehab To Give Her “Another Chance”
4:42 pm, June 5th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan is spending her time in rehab “pleading with pals to give her another chance,” claims National Enquirer.
According to the tab, a “miserable” Lohan is passing her 90 days at the Betty Ford Center by sending letters to Samantha Ronson, The Wanted’s Max George, and even “nemesis” Paris Hilton.
The Enquirer says Lohan “labored over a love letter to her lesbian ex, DJ Samantha Ronson,” and quotes a so-called “pal” of the actress as saying, “Lindsay took ages writing it.”
Lohan’s rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the magazine’s story is ”not true.”
Instead, as Lohan’s spokesperson previously told us while correcting yet another inaccurate story, the rehabbing actress is now “focusing on getting healthy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet