Lindsay Lohan “Quitting” Rehab Because She Can’t Use Adderall at Betty Ford?
5:53 pm, May 11th, 2013
“It’s Lindsay Lohan‘s worst fear… doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall — and now, she’s hell-bent on making her escape,” begins a breathless piece from TMZ, which claims the actress is “quitting” the rehab facility.
According to the site, “Doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need her Addy pills, despite Lindsay’s claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).”
The blog goes on to add that Lohan is supposedly “telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.”
While it could be true that Lohan wants to switch rehab facilities again, it’s just not going to happen.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Lohan insider, who tells us, “She is not leaving.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties