Lindsay Lohan “Quitting” Rehab Because She Can’t Use Adderall at Betty Ford?
5:53 pm, May 11th, 2013
“It’s Lindsay Lohan‘s worst fear… doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall — and now, she’s hell-bent on making her escape,” begins a breathless piece from TMZ, which claims the actress is “quitting” the rehab facility.
According to the site, “Doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need her Addy pills, despite Lindsay’s claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).”
The blog goes on to add that Lohan is supposedly “telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.”
While it could be true that Lohan wants to switch rehab facilities again, it’s just not going to happen.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Lohan insider, who tells us, “She is not leaving.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement