Lindsay Lohan Begs Lady Gaga For $50,000 “Loan”?
1:53 pm, January 30th, 2013
Last year, the tabloid claims, Gaga offered to “bail her out of her $46,000 debt to Chateau Marmont hotel,” but the “Liz & Dick” star “turned her down.”
However, now that Lohan is in even more debt stemming from “back rent” on her Beverly Hills mansion and “huge legal bills from her string of arrests,” the mag says the troubled star is begging her friend for a loan.
But now Gaga is allegedly telling her pal the “bank’s closed!”
A supposed Lohan “insider” tells the tab, “Gaga said she just can’t help, but gave no explanation,” adding, “Lindsay was especially hurt Lady G sent the message through one of her people — instead of picking up the phone and telling her directly.”
Of course, who doesn’t refer to Lady Gaga as “Lady G” in normal conversation?
Anyhow, the so-called source notes, “Lindsay was really counting on Gaga’s loan to get back on her feet, but she’ll have to look elsewhere for a bailout.”
No, she wasn’t.
While it’s true that Lohan is in a serious amount of debt, it’s totally false that she went to Gaga looking for a loan.
Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Gaga, who tells us the tab’s tale is absolutely “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed