Lindsay Lohan to Gossip Cop: ‘I haven’t touched any alcohol or anything of the sort’
9:51 pm, June 8th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Reportedly, Lohan’s alcohol monitoring bracelet was triggered on Sunday night.
In fact, a source in the D.A. office told Gossip Cop that the meeting was being held because of an “alleged violation with alcohol use.”
“At this time, the court finds she was in violation of the conditions of her bail,” Judge Revel later determined after meeting with prosecutor Danette Meyers and Lohan’s attorney Shawn Chapman Holley.
But Lohan vehemently denies violating the conditions.
The “Mean Girls” star tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “It’s just so untrue and unfair. I haven’t touched any alcohol or anything of the sort.”
Lohan remains free on bail, and is set to appear in court again on July 6.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness