Lindsay Lohan Talks Thanksgiving, Barbara Walters & Gossip With Jay Leno (VIDEO)
1:44 am, November 21st, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan made her much-anticipated appearance on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Tuesday, after canceling on Barbara Walters, visiting “Good Morning America,” and making an interview-free cameo with Jimmy Fallon.
The troubled “Liz & Dick” actress appeared in a cold open segment to start the show before sitting down with Leno for a chat that managed to incorporate Honey Boo Boo, Tim Tebow, Thanksgiving, and her dad Michael’s love child.
She also addressed the Walters controversy, telling Leno she’s a “big fan” of the legendary interviewer but that “the timing wasn’t right, right now.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet