Lindsay Lohan Talks Thanksgiving, Barbara Walters & Gossip With Jay Leno (VIDEO)
1:44 am, November 21st, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan made her much-anticipated appearance on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Tuesday, after canceling on Barbara Walters, visiting “Good Morning America,” and making an interview-free cameo with Jimmy Fallon.
The troubled “Liz & Dick” actress appeared in a cold open segment to start the show before sitting down with Leno for a chat that managed to incorporate Honey Boo Boo, Tim Tebow, Thanksgiving, and her dad Michael’s love child.
She also addressed the Walters controversy, telling Leno she’s a “big fan” of the legendary interviewer but that “the timing wasn’t right, right now.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now