Lindsay Lohan Set for Jay Leno Interview; Dumped Barbara Walters Upset (VIDEO)
1:09 pm, November 12th, 2012VIDEO
Then the actress canceled on Walters, reportedly on the counsel of her new publicists.
But Lohan will now appear on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” next week — and Walters is NOT happy.
On Monday’s “The View,” Walters explained the situation, telling viewers that when Lohan backed out of their conversation, she’d been told the actress “doesn’t feel up to it.”
Walters was OK with that… until Lohan signed on to do Leno’s show on November 20.
She told her “View” co-hosts that Lohan’s decision to do another show after canceling on “20/20″ was “disappointing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese