Lindsay Lohan Set for Jay Leno Interview; Dumped Barbara Walters Upset (VIDEO)
1:09 pm, November 12th, 2012VIDEO
Then the actress canceled on Walters, reportedly on the counsel of her new publicists.
But Lohan will now appear on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” next week — and Walters is NOT happy.
On Monday’s “The View,” Walters explained the situation, telling viewers that when Lohan backed out of their conversation, she’d been told the actress “doesn’t feel up to it.”
Walters was OK with that… until Lohan signed on to do Leno’s show on November 20.
She told her “View” co-hosts that Lohan’s decision to do another show after canceling on “20/20″ was “disappointing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents