Lindsay Lohan Checked Into Jail… and Was Released Hours Later
7:15 am, November 7th, 2011
Lindsay Lohan has served her jail time.
The actress, who was sentenced on Wednesday to 30 more days in jail for violating her probation, checked into Lynwood’s Century Regional Detention Facility at 8:48 p.m. PST, and was released about four and a half hours later, due to jail overcrowding.
Lohan was thrown in jail (albeit briefly) for failing to attend several court-mandated therapy sessions and for being kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women’s Center for missing nine scheduled appointments.
Lohan is to return to court on December 14.
Judge Stephanie Sautner set out a strict schedule of how much community service and psychotherapy Lohan must complete month by month before March 29.
“You need a structure, this is a structure,” Judge Sautner told Lohan.
If Lohan complies will all the new conditions, she’ll be home free, and “We won’t have to see each other again,” said the judge.
If not, she’s staring at a much longer sentence — possibly 270 days behind bars.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?