Lindsay Lohan Bank Accounts Seized By IRS To Pay Massive Tax Debt: Report
11:02 am, December 3rd, 2012
Lindsay Lohan’s problems are deepening.
According to TMZ, the Internal Revenue Service has seized the troubled actress’ bank accounts to repay her outstanding tax debt.
The IRS previously filed tax liens against Lohan for 2009 and 2010, reportedly claiming that she owes $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes.
Lohan’s Scary Movie 5 co-star Charlie Sheen wrote her a $100,000 check to help her cover the debt.
But now the IRS is said to have gone after Lohan’s bank accounts in order to resolve her massive back taxes problem.
In addition to her financial crisis, Lohan’s last several days have included allegations that she assaulted a woman at a New York club, and three criminal charges stemming from her car crash last June.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?