Lindsay Lohan Owes Major Tax Debt to IRS
5:53 pm, January 10th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan failed to pay her 2009 income taxes, and the Internal Revenue Service has now obtained a lien against the actress.
The federal government is seeking $93,701.57 from Lohan, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
Lohan risks losing some of her assets and possessions if she can’t pay back the IRS.
A rep for Lohan only offered, “Lindsay’s personal financial situation is her business and no one else’s.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan, but has yet to hear back from her.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?