Lindsay Lohan Owes Major Tax Debt to IRS
5:53 pm, January 10th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan failed to pay her 2009 income taxes, and the Internal Revenue Service has now obtained a lien against the actress.
The federal government is seeking $93,701.57 from Lohan, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
Lohan risks losing some of her assets and possessions if she can’t pay back the IRS.
A rep for Lohan only offered, “Lindsay’s personal financial situation is her business and no one else’s.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan, but has yet to hear back from her.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle