Lindsay Lohan Owes Major Tax Debt to IRS
5:53 pm, January 10th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan failed to pay her 2009 income taxes, and the Internal Revenue Service has now obtained a lien against the actress.
The federal government is seeking $93,701.57 from Lohan, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
Lohan risks losing some of her assets and possessions if she can’t pay back the IRS.
A rep for Lohan only offered, “Lindsay’s personal financial situation is her business and no one else’s.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan, but has yet to hear back from her.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin