REPORT: Lindsay Lohan’s Management Team Behind Attempted Intervention
4:58 pm, October 21st, 2012
The “Liz & Dick” star called the police before the intervention, organized by her dad Michael Lohan, could take place.
Now, TMZ says Lohan’s manager Evan Hainey, entertainment lawyer Dave Feldman, and criminal defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley were all on board with getting the actress into rehab.
In a series of emails obtained by the site, Michael Lohan alleges his daughter has been drinking, using cocaine, sleeping pills and adderrall, and all parties agree an intervention is necessary.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Michael Lohan, as well as Lohan’s rep and manager, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?