REPORT: Lindsay Lohan’s Management Team Behind Attempted Intervention
4:58 pm, October 21st, 2012
The “Liz & Dick” star called the police before the intervention, organized by her dad Michael Lohan, could take place.
Now, TMZ says Lohan’s manager Evan Hainey, entertainment lawyer Dave Feldman, and criminal defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley were all on board with getting the actress into rehab.
In a series of emails obtained by the site, Michael Lohan alleges his daughter has been drinking, using cocaine, sleeping pills and adderrall, and all parties agree an intervention is necessary.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Michael Lohan, as well as Lohan’s rep and manager, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court