REPORT: Lindsay Lohan’s Management Team Behind Attempted Intervention
4:58 pm, October 21st, 2012
The “Liz & Dick” star called the police before the intervention, organized by her dad Michael Lohan, could take place.
Now, TMZ says Lohan’s manager Evan Hainey, entertainment lawyer Dave Feldman, and criminal defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley were all on board with getting the actress into rehab.
In a series of emails obtained by the site, Michael Lohan alleges his daughter has been drinking, using cocaine, sleeping pills and adderrall, and all parties agree an intervention is necessary.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Michael Lohan, as well as Lohan’s rep and manager, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom