REPORT: Lindsay Lohan’s Management Team Behind Attempted Intervention
4:58 pm, October 21st, 2012
The “Liz & Dick” star called the police before the intervention, organized by her dad Michael Lohan, could take place.
Now, TMZ says Lohan’s manager Evan Hainey, entertainment lawyer Dave Feldman, and criminal defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley were all on board with getting the actress into rehab.
In a series of emails obtained by the site, Michael Lohan alleges his daughter has been drinking, using cocaine, sleeping pills and adderrall, and all parties agree an intervention is necessary.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Michael Lohan, as well as Lohan’s rep and manager, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!